MANA MBQ and SBQ bars
customized solutions for the steel processing industry
We manufacture alloy and non-alloy round steel bars. Tailoring to our customers’ needs and premium quality distinguishes our rolled steel products. Our product range of a large variety of alloys steel enables us to provide perfectly customized solutions for specific compositions. Our production range covers standard structural steels, quenched and tempered steels, tool steels and special steels.
Fields of application:
- Automotive and commercial vehicle industry: In every car are components made of SBQ bars, from gears, piston rods and tempered and ground steering gear shafts to suspension components such as stabilizers, torsion bars and coil springs
- Chain producing industry: High quality round steel chains, hooks and shackles are made from SBQ bars
- Tool industry: SBQ bars are a necessity in the manufacture of drills, chisels and socket wrenches
- Wind power projects: As gear shafts or as quenched tempered threaded bolts SBQ bars serve in wind power plants
- Oil industry: From case hardening steels and steels for quenching and tempering sucker rods will be produced
- Agricultural technology: Our round steel bars are used to fabricate highly stressed tools for tillage. Even ball and roller bearing steels as well as free-cutting steels are used in motor and gearbox components.
All these sectors put their trust in the quality of our steel products to ensure their own products safety and durability.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org