General Labour Worker
We are currently looking to bring on board a qualified General Labour Worker (full-time) to join our growing team in Hamilton, ON.
Role & responsibilities
This position is responsible to perform general labour duties in a Steel Bar Mill Environment (e.g. shear operation, bundle packaging).
Knowledge & skills
- Previous experience in bar mill is an asset
- Mechanical background is an asset
- Overall fitness with some heavy lifting is required
- Ability and desire to learn
- Detail Oriented and sense of discipline.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to the career opportunity posted please submit your resume to:
Human Resources Recruiting and Development
No agencies or telephone calls please. We appreciate the interest of all applicants but only those being considered for the vacancy will be contacted.